Screen Printing is achieved by forcing ink through a fine mesh screen with a squeegee onto the product and is ideal for branding flat objects or garments.
- Large print areas & close PMS matches are possible.
- Most screen print inks dry quickly and can be shipped immediately after printing.
- Fluorescent, metallic gold and silver inks are available on select textile products.
- Many products can print with tight multi-colour registration, with some products able to be printed using up to five colours.
- Close PMS matches are more difficult on darker products and will only be approximate. In some instances, a white base will create a better print.
- Unable to print variable data.
- Each colour is charged as an additional cost. For multiple colour designs, digital print is recommended and more cost-effective.
- Our minimum order quantity for screen printed garments is 15 units.