RPET Compact Umbrella 118215
Eco-conscious 54cm, triple-folding umbrella with an eight rib frame and automatic opening and closing. The eight-panel canopy is manufactured from 190T rPET (recycled PET) pongee which is produced by recycling used water bottles and food packaging. The shaft and frame are constructed from fibreglass to ensure the umbrella is strong and windproof. It folds down to a very compact 28cm when not in use and has a matching carry sleeve. Other features include a Velcro tie, a natural Japanese Oak wooden handle and a matching woven elastic wrist strap.
To view the supplier’s online catalogue, please click here.
25 50 100 250 Multi-Colour transfer on two panels $27.50 $24.19 $22.17 $20.18
- Product Details ▼
- Auto open
- Eight panel nylon canopy
- Strong and windproof
- Lightweight aluminium shaft
- A Velcro tie
- Quality rubberised handle
- A natural Japanese Oak wooden handle
- Matching carry sleeve
- Woven elastic wrist strap
- Enquire ▼
Terms and Conditions:
- All printing set up costs are included.
- Prices include decoration as specified.
- GST is additional.
- Delivery, if required, is additional and charged at cost.
- Production time is approx. 3 weeks from sign off of artwork approval.
|Product Dimensions||Open Canopy: 93cm W|
|Length (closed): 28.5cm L|
|Transfer Print Area||160mm W x 120mm H|