Rotary Screen Printing is achieved by forcing ink through a fine mesh screen with a squeegee onto the product and is ideal for cylindrical objects.
- Large print areas are possible on cylindrical products.
- Close PMS matches are possible on white or light-coloured products.
- Metallic gold and silver colours are available.
- Many products can print five colours (including white) with tight multi-colour registration.
- Close PMS matches are more difficult on darker products and will only be approximate. In some instances, a white base will create a better print.
- Unable to print variable data.
- Each colour is charged as an additional cost. For multiple colour designs, digital print is recommended and more cost-effective.