Laser engraving is a permanent branding process that engraves artwork into the surface of the product using a laser. Different materials produce different engraving finishes, such as on wood, metal, glass, etc.
- More premium and higher perceived value than other forms of branding.
- The branding becomes part of the surface and is permanent.
- Larger branding areas available on curved products.
- Variable data including individual names is available on select products.
- Fine detail can be lost on smaller products like pens.